BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome To VBrown Adornments

This Home Page will be for pictures and descriptions of new pieces that I make. I've always loved arts and crafts. I've been crocheting since I was 12 years old, I like to do digital scrap booking, I've been writing poetry since I was 9 or 10. I wanted to learn how to make jewelry for a few years, but never got around to investing into it. Finally, with my husbands encouragement and support, I started. Two days after I made my first few items I had 2 sales and 2 custom orders. =) I am self-taught, and continuing to learn and experiment. I make my items with love and care and with quality materials.

This is my favorite set that I've made so far.
Please feel free to browse the products listed in the Labels list and read the Orders,Payments, and Other Policies page. =) Thank you for your interest in my handcrafted jewelry and accessories. =)

0 comments: